Monday, August 29, 2011

Regrouping

So I didn't go into work today, which I was fine with.  I took a couple of hours and took some site pictures for work, but that was were my professional day ended.  After that, I did a little bit of retail therapy...if for no other reason other than I could.  It felt good after the nightmare I had last night where someone forced me to sell all of my shoes. Gasp.  So to legitimize my very miniature shopping spree, I bought mostly things for other people and practical things with a couple little treats for myself I suppose.

In addition to my shopping expedition, I rearranged the furniture in my room and began tackling the laundry.  It intimidates me.  I need to figure out how to be more proactive with it.  I swear, if I ever get a full handle on it, I'll never let it take control again. At least getting all of it in one big heap meant that in some capacity, I had won.  Other than that, it was an uneventful day.  We actually ate the eggplant I grew and that was fairly exciting.  I'm becoming a simple girl I do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment