Thursday, August 25, 2011

The rainy season

Who knew Pennsylvania has a rainy season and it was August? I never did til this year.  That being said; I'm absolutely sick of the rain.  Getting caught on the Jersey Turnpike with a downpour was less than exciting this afternoon.  Making this even better is the coming of our little "hurricane."  Now this is something that makes me laugh.  There is widespread panic over some wind and rain.  Folks, I've weather real hurricanes in the Carolinas.  I'd wager a bet this is not going to size up to much compared to a storm that causes total devastation to multiple islands and floods highways, connecting the ocean to the sound cause islands to create and reshape.  Oh well, I suppose the weather people just got too excited with the thought of both a hurricane and an earthquake all in one week.

Not much else to report, though.  Organization was put on hold for lots of travel for work.  Really, I will have it all under control soon.  I need to for my own sanity's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment