Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 2 - Testing the waters a bit more

I'd like to say that one of the greatest feelings in the world has to be waking up on one's own accord.  There's a certain feeling that you get from waking up when you are ready as opposed to when the world's ready for you that is nothing short of fabulous.  I was lucky enough to experience that today, so I'm choosing to believe that any day that starts off so correctly will have to be a good day.  I also discovered that I didn't need to be in work until noon.  Fortuitous happening number two of the day.  

All that being said, I need to do something with myself with my new found extra hours at home this morning.  This morning might be the perfect opportunity to actually get something accomplished with my room, which as an aside, has still not recovered from being completely torn up so that my windows in here could be replaced.  Oh well, more to follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment