Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 1 - Start Up

Alright, so I don't want to be another one of those cliches where I let all of you readers know that this is my first blog post ever and I have no clue what I'm doing.  With that being said...this, sadly, is the case.  As I'm sitting here writing this maiden voyage of a post, I'm wondering what people actually want to read.  I can promise you one thing, however.  If you're looking to escape the wonders of everyday life, this is not the venue for you.  If you choose to stick it out with me, you'll hear about my struggles of navigating through a busy life and trying to balance it all.   You'll also get a smattering of posts regarding my DIY(do it yourself) exploits as well as posts about things that I'm obsessed with(a phenomenon that I am guilty of far too often).

There are also some reoccurring themes in my life that you'll probably see me labeling posts as all too often.  The first of these themes is organization.  This is something I constantly struggle with and strive for simultaneously.  From a professional vantage point, I've got it all under control.  Step into my room, and that's far from the case with everything I own strewn about the room. (Random aside: I feel you all should know that I struggle with the use of capital letters.  This blog doesn't auto-correct, so bear with me as I get reacquainted with the shift key.)  Also be leery of how often I work.  I have two jobs that take up a lot of time.  Feel lucky I'm even taking the time to try this.  Also, there will probably be some stylistic struggles as I get this blog to where I want it.   It will eventually be what I had envisioned.  For now, I'd settle with learning how to make different tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment