Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Positive Outlook

Throughout the past year, a lot of things have just been rough to put it simply.  I feel like I'm constantly struggling to balance work and personal life, and struggling with time management at large.  Suddenly, I am beginning to feel more optimistic about life, however.  I am determined to get my room painted, master the art of gardening, lay on the beach and at large..enjoy the summer ahead of me.  I'm not sure why this sudden feeling of resolve has come over me, but I think it's definitely for the better. It may have something to do with my new haircut and the fact that I did a little at-home pedicure this morning.  Little things like that make life more tolerable. 

All that considered, I really think I am getting control of my life.  It's only by a modest amount, but I'm getting ahead on all of my bills and barring my student loan debt, I should be in the clear by the end of the year if not sooner. I'm also seriously streamlining my life.  I will always have an abundance of pretty things and clothes because as materialistic as it may be, I just enjoy life more that way.  This is what interests me.  Fashion, collectibles, jewelry.  I will always be a consumer.  I still am giving away huge amounts to Purple Heart, however, and also selling some things at a garage sale. I'm just attempting to buy more carefully now.  I'm much more critical of things before I make a purchase now. Just because something is a good deal, doesn't mean I need to have it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment