Monday, June 4, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

The review:  I absolutely love this product! I was lucky enough to get the Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom, which happens to be one pf my favorite fragrances. I love how it is a light airy fragrance that is noticeable, while not being overpowering.  I travel around a lot for work, so I keep mine in my handbag or briefcase so I can always just give myself a few extra sprays to freshen up on the go.  


The website:  http://www.bathandbodyworks.com


Product Info: 

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist

NEW Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!

Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

The Fine Fragrance Mist Collection:        
-          Be Enchanted™
-          White Citrus
-          Cherry Blossom
-          Coconut Lime Breeze
-          Into The Wild™
-          Dark Kiss™
-          Black Amethyst™
-          Sensual Amber™
-          Midnight Pomegranate®
-          Carried Away™
-          Forever Sunshine™
-          Secret Wonderland™
-          Black Raspberry Vanilla
-          Pink Chiffon
-          Paris Amour
-          Twilight Woods™
-          Sweet Pea®
-          Moonlight Path®
-          Japanese Cherry Blossom
-          Country Chic™
-          Warm Vanilla Sugar®
-          Sea Island Cotton®

Where to Buy:

You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you!
Suggest retail price of the Fine Fragrance Mists:  $14.00 


Also to be noted: I was lucky enough to receive this product complimentary to test through Influenster's VoXVob program! 

No comments:

Post a Comment