Monday, June 4, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

The review: This is a great product.  As a girl who frequently wears heels, I loved seeing that I got to try out this product.  And they worked so well! I wear heels all the time and sometimes, it's a bit hard on my feet.  After slipping these into my shoes, they felt great though!  It made my shoes so much more comfortable.  I'm definitely going to grab a few more sets of these for my other shoes too.  


The website: http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/products/ForHerBallofFootCushions.jspa


Product Info:  

Dr. Scholl's® For HerBall of Foot Cushions

Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's®For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.
Andddd if you go to their website, there's even a $2 coupon for you!


Also worth mentioning is that I was lucky enough to receive this product complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program!

No comments:

Post a Comment