Thursday, June 21, 2012

Girl Down

So just hours after I posted that last picture of my freshly manicured feet, I may or may not have sprained my ankle.  (Spoiler alert: I may HAVE.)  So, my hot pink toes had a cankle to accompany them.  I may sound like a wuss, but an ankle sprain hurts apparently.  Who would have thought?  I tried toughing it out, but then to be safe, went to a doctor and had some x-rays done.  It was a sprain and I am now the proud owner of a air cast and a new gel ice pack.

Otherwise, life has been full of small victories.  I have officially cleaned out and organized my office area.  I have a desk and bookcase that are all in order and properly decorated.  It's a good feeling.  I even was able to include a touch of decor and personal style.  Pictures will follow at a later date.  Now to tackle the rest of my life.  I think the goal may be to complete the bedroom followed by the closet.   I think I have a sickness though. No one should have this many clothes (and still always think he/she needs more).  Pictures of my life once it's assembled will occur and you will be shocked it's someplace I inhabit.

No comments:

Post a Comment