Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

The first item I would like to let everyone in on that I got to try out of my Holiday 2011 VoxBox from Influenster was NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. I even got this product complimentary since I am testing it.  The shade I received was a neutral.  Although it didn't provide an over-abundance of color, it did add great shine to my lips.  The neutral shade will stand alone great if i want to add shine to my lips when going for a natural look or if I want to use a lip stain.  Often times, lip stains provide great color/pigmentation, but offer little in the department of shine.  This is a great way to perk up lackluster lip color.  In addition to that, it's pretty inexpensive.  This is a great bang for your buck.  I would definitely recommend picking this up in the drugstore on your next visit.  

Product Information: NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

Product Link:  http://www.newyorkcolor.com


PS: Just for fun, I included a picture of me using the Lipshine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment