Wednesday, January 4, 2012

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Influenster was kind enough to give me a complimentary set of imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails to try in my Holiday 2011 VoxBox.  So here's my take on them.I got mine in the color, "little Drummer Chick, which is actually a pink zebra print.  They came to me before the holidays so I decided that a great tie to use these would be New Years Eve, since they were a fun party print and it seemed like an ideal time.  They were incredibly easy to apply and looked great.  The packaging, which is actually like a little nail polish bottle (quirky, right?), said they would last up to a week.  I didn't get them to last for that long, but for a night out every so often, I think they are great.  They are relatively inexpensive compared to a manicure and much faster/lower maintenance.  There's also no messy nail glue like if you apply acrylics yourself.  Overall, I think they're a nice little product and I would recommend them to anyone.  A picture is soon to follow since it's not on my camera!


Website: www.impressmanicure.com


Product Information: imPRESS Press-On Manicure

This changes everything!

Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visitimPressManicure.comwhere you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment