Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse - Face Mask

Time to review another wonderful product I received in my Influenster VoxBox to review.  I'd like to tell you about my  Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask in Cucumber Peel Off.  Now, this is actually a product I routinely use. So, getting one of these to use in my VoxBox was actually a lovely surprise.  I routinely buy these in drug stores (Rite Aid always seems to have the biggest selection) and they are only about $1.99 a piece and I usually get about two uses out of each packet (either clip the package closed or put it in a Ziploc bag and use it within a few days of opening).  In order to get the best results, just apply the face mask of your skin evenly and wait 15-20 minutes.  You'll know it's time to peel off the mask when you crinkle your nose and it loosens a bit. This is always my go-to item about once a month when my skin looks like it needs a little help.  I prefer the peel off masks to the mud/clay masks because I think they do a better job of removing dirt/oil from my type of skin.  Regardless, I would recommend this product to anyone, since I think they are fantastic.  I'd include a picture, but it would just be a glossy version of me since the mask is just a clear gel with a slight green hue to it.  These face masks are fantastic for giving your skin a fresh, clean glow.  


Product Information: Montagnue Jeunesse
Fun, pampering beauty treats

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:

  • Cucumber Peel Off
  • Passion Peel Off
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Fruit Smoothie
  • Strawberry Souffle
  • Chocolate Mud
  • And many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment