Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rested

So, though I am not sure why it may be, I feel much more rested this week than usual.  Perchance it's because  my night job gave me most nights off this week and loaded me up on the weekends...but this only might be the reason.Regardless, I actually feel rested and even more put together than usual.  It's a nice feeling to not feel like a hot mess.  And, shallow as it may come off; it just feels good to have make-up on.  Make-up is something I love, but if it comes down to showering or make-up, well the showering will win out in the morning.  This week, I've had the luxury of both.  This in combination with getting to finally showcase my fall wardrobe is putting me in a fantastic mood.  Even if you look at the daily outfits..they're even getting nicer and I may even have to create a new template as the old one doesn't have enough room for all of my daily collection pieces.  I view this as a victory, as humble as it may be.

In addition to this, I'd say I've had a standout week.  I skipped out of volleyball this week and in exchange for this, I've been able to successfully cook some substantial meals and fry a chicken cutlet as an good Italian woman should be capable.  This was a large win for me.  Other wins include a few new choice wardrobe basics being purchased as well as  keeping all of my finances more than in order for the month.  I also practiced something incredibly mature last night and bought new shoes for work, forsaking the "glitter heels that were calling to me.

Well..that's all for now.  There's always more to come.  So stay posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment