Friday, September 2, 2011

Winding Down

For no particular reason, this has been an especially exhausting week.   I wish this wasn't the case, but I have to admit I'm glad this week is over.  Laundry is mostly done, Most of it is even folded...though still in piles on my window seat.  I'd also like to add that my bills are  in order and for the most part I feel good about this past week, though it did completely wipe me out.   There have been nice surprises thrown in there at least, such as Sarah visiting me at work last night and Kelly visiting earlier in the week.  Apparently I work too much since my friends all are coming to work to find me.  Thankfully this weekend will involve some socializing.  This is a win.  

Also to be noted; is that I don't get the appeal of labor day.  In my opinion it is a celebration of the best season ending.  I think that should be mourned, not celebrated, but that's my humble opinion.  With that being said, I will celebrate getting time and a half at work if I work Labor Day.  I'll definitely get on board with that game plan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment