Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Neglectful

Well, despite my daily dose of Polyvore that I give everyone, I've been terribly neglectful of actually posting any sort of written content.  The primary reason being that I simply have been tired far too much lately.  However, I will give you a brief overview of life since the last post.  To sum it up most accurately: I worked.  Everyday.  Sometimes two jobs in one day.  Even the weekend was consumed with 16 hours of work sadly.  Though, admittedly, there have been some bright spots since my last entry...most of them retail related.  There was a lovely shopping excursion to Kohl's.  Now there is something special about that store.  I've never walked out of there paying full price for anything.  It's pretty spectacular really. for $46, I walked out of there with a new red cardigan complete with red sequin trim, new Vera Wang Jeans, and 3 new tops(2 of which were by LC, who has a shockingly likable line at Kohl's now).  In addition to those, I've gotten lots of lovely new things from Sephora and also ornamental pepper plants...which are awesome.
So now you know what I've been doing with my time.  You'll all get a more substantial entry tonight after my volleyball game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment