Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.

"I'm glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Truer words have never been said.   Although October is apparently one of the busiest months of the year for me, I love every second of it.  It is just refreshing to feel the weather cool down and the leaves change color. It's a beautiful time of year here. It really is.

I adore all events of the fall as well.  I've been lucky enough to go apple picking for the first time ever this year and I also did a haunted hayride, etc. It's been good.  Baking in the fall is also my favorite.  It's an excuse to slip pumpkin into as many foods as possible..and I LOVE it.  In fact, not only have I been baking all sorts of muffins, I even tried my hand at ones shaped like pumpkins:

Not only this, but there are tons of birthdays to celebrate with some of my favorite people this month.  Between all of these wonderful people and Halloween, this month is by far one of the most fun and memorable ones of the year for me.  Stayed tunes for pictures of costumes, baked goods and happy people to follow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment