Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Nails

Last week, I did something that I rarely do.  I actually took a step back from my life and surveyed how I was doing with my New Years resolutions.  Self reflection...crazy concept right? I realized that I was doing pretty well on almost all fronts.  I have been working diligently to pay off my bills and use down the stashes of make-up, body lotion, perfume and candles I have. Yes, these are my hoards...I like things that smell nice. So sue me. I had also lost weight.  I had stuck with another resolution, which rarely yields results.   The one I had been failing miserably at, however, was "stop biting my nails."  So in a last stitch effort to keep my resolutions I had created for myself, I took a trip to the nail salon and I got a set of acrylic tips put on. These physically prohibit me from biting my nails...perfect.

I opted for a fall color and rather than go choose one from the salon that I may or may not be enthralled with, I brought my own color. It turned out the be the perfect color for fall.  Spinning Again by Essie from their Fall 2012 collection is perfect for this time of year.



No comments:

Post a Comment